By Mike Dickerman
Read or Download White Mountains Hiking History: Trailblazers of the Granite State (American Chronicles) PDF
Best hiking & camping books
"The hottest guidebook to Colorado is now the main updated guidebook to the nation. up to date to present stipulations, this amazing 3rd variation positive aspects 10 new hikes, together with undergo top, Lake Isabelle, Mount Falcon, Devil's Head, crimson Rock Canyon, North Cheyenne Cañon, French go, Tater Heap Loop, Mosca go, and No identify Lake.
This advisor to 50 day walks within the mountainous north east of Sardinia, features a mix of walks exploring the limestone Ogliastra coast, the Golgo plateau, the barren Supramonte, the wild granite mountains of Genneragentu and Punta l. a. Marmora. a few of the jogging routes are difficult, related to a few scrambling, whereas different routes are extra fitted to much less skilled walkers.
Strolling Cincinnati is the 1st e-book in many years for neighborhood heritage fans and adventurers short of a extra hands-on method of Cincinnati background and cultuere. This advisor actually walks readers throughout the city's well known historic, architectural, and culinary websites. the original personality comes alive via strolling Cincinnati's specialize in human-interest, and offers the readers shock after shock in its 30 walks.
Lace up your boots and pattern sixty-one of the best trails Yosemite nationwide Park has to supply. absolutely up to date and revised, and together with colour maps and pictures all through, mountain climbing Yosemite nationwide Park positive aspects every little thing from brief strolls and day hikes to multiday backcountry treks, each of with a view to deal with you to a few of the world’s such a lot beautiful surroundings and let you get the main out of this remarkably diversified typical wonderland.
- Gillean Daffern's Kananaskis Country Trail Guide - 4th Edition: Volume 5: Highwood - Flat Creek - Upper Livingstone - Willow Creek
- Day and Section Hikes: John Muir Trail (Day and Overnight Hikes)
- A History of Camp Cory (Landmarks)
- High Peaks: A History of Hiking the Adirondacks from Noah to Neoprene
- The U.S. Navy SEAL Survival Handbook: Learn the Survival Techniques and Strategies of America's Elite Warriors (US Army Survival)
- Explorer's Guide 50 Hikes in South Carolina: Walks, Hikes & Backpacking Trips from the Lowcountry Shores to the Midlands to the Mountains & Rivers of the ... to the Midlands to the Mountains and Rivers
Extra resources for White Mountains Hiking History: Trailblazers of the Granite State (American Chronicles)
White Mountains Hiking History: Trailblazers of the Granite State (American Chronicles) by Mike Dickerman